When it comes to freindship with men. All men are not the same, I know it’s difficult for some men, but I had to ask some of my male readers, on what it’s like to really be friends with a woman they are attracted to. I was shocked by some of their answers because the men I meet, they act like it’s difficult, like they have to f**k you right then in there or else they are going to die.
I say…theres always your hand if it gets that bad, LOL. Ok maybe that wasn’t funny (was to me, lol haaa haa). I have lost some good people in my life based off attraction and sex. I never knew it was that deep or bad… but for some it is. Anyway here are there responses. Answers like this really make me rethink the male species, LOL.
1- Mel – “I can’t speak for all men, but for me, I was raised different. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers and my dad raised us to respect women and not look at them as sexual objects. My parents have been married for 35 years. Yes when a man sees a beautiful woman, your mind wonders but that’s not all there is to a woman. I learned the hard way, what glitters isn’t always gold. I’ve met beautiful woman with bad attitudes and they are so materialistic. Then I’ve met women that are so-called average looking, but their heart is what makes them beautiful. I’m married now and my wife is my best friend. I don’t know what I do without her. She inspires me, has my back. She made me want to be a better man, she challenged me. She’s simple, doesn’t ask for much and that’s makes me want to do more for her, because she deserves it. I’m glad we both waited to be intimate and we were friends. I learned a lot about her as a person, that had I jumped in the sack real quick, I would have missed. She told me she was saving herself and I had to respect that. What man wouldn’t. I knew she was the one and married her quick. 11 Years later, still going strong and with 2 beautiful girls.”
2. Larry-“If a man is looking to play around, of course he would have a problem with being friends with a woman. When a man sees a beautiful woman, of course he’s thinking about how quick he can get her into bed. Some of us have all been there, even the most respectful men. But it comes a point in time when you have to grow up and be a man. You can’t be a player forever. I find that being friends with a woman, you learn a lot about what they want and don’t want and sometimes its the same thing we want. But as men we rush but if we take our time. We’ll get what we want them. The friend zone is not that bad.”
3. Mike- “I landed my wife by having female friends. My female friends looked out for me, gave me great advice, told me what women to look out for. Of course they were attractive but I wasnt attracted to them. Big difference. Not every girl is F***able. If she gives it away to quick. I’ll question that, like who else is she giving it too. Not only that there are STDs out there and the guys I know have had some, glad it was curable but I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes for nothing. I can control myself. Sex is great but anybody can do that.”
4. Jackson- “I don’t think its hard being friends with a woman at all. I love a virtuous woman and a woman who has a mind. I’m looking to settle down and if I’m friends with a woman. I’ll find out if she is the one for me. If not on to the next. Believe it or not. Not all men are dogs, just like all women are not h**s or materialistic. There are still some good guys out there that respect a woman for more than her body. You just gotta search for us, we are out there.”
5. Jose- “Being friends with an attractive woman is hard. I’ll admit I stopped talking to a friend of mine because she didn’t feel the same way. This woman was perfect, wife material and everything. Super sweet and thoughtful, funny, nice personality. But she didn’t see me the same way I saw her, so I had to slowly distance myself from her. We became strangers. It was hard to have normal conversations. What some women don’t realize is that’s torture for a man. I’m not saying it can’t be done, but it takes a lot of will power.”
6. Ethan- “I don’t keep women as friends for to long, because sometimes you stay in the friend zone and it’s hard to get out. Then the attraction makes things weird. You can’t flirt, you can’t hang out because if youre attracted to them, you don’t want to risk losing them by sleeping with them. So it’s a tricky situation. I wouldn’t suggest it to long.”
7. Anthony- “I’m not going to say it’s easy but it is doable. For me I knew my wife (then friend) by mutual friends. I knew she was the one I wanted to marry, we had a lot in common. I think that’s what most men are afraid of, they figure it will take time to get to know a woman and they want to test drive her first. Then see if they have anything else in common. Love making can be worked on, you can try new things and even teach each other some stuff. Men in our culture are taught, have as many women as you can. It’s depends on how a man is raised. Friends with a woman is really not that hard.”
8. John- “I’ll be friends with a woman because I respect women, but at some point I would like to date her and see if we have anything in common. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. I can control my urges. In the past women wanted to be with me, because I didn’t rush them. I find that that’s the key sometimes. Be patient and when you wait it’s worth it. Theses women rocked my world, so I’m glad I waited for them to make the first move.”
9. Giacomo- I married my best friend. Without friendship, what do you have. If you marry your friend, when things get dry and times get hard. You have to remember the love you once had and turn back to that friendship.
10. Jerome- “It’s hard maybe because I’m young. If a woman is not attractive yeah it lessons it, but if she is super fine, that’s hard. Women just don’t get it because they are not a man. I can’t keep women as friends, because I want to have sex with them sooner or later. Just being honest. I’ll distance myself if it becomes to much. Like I said maybe it’s because I’m young.”
11. Michael- “It all depends on what she has going on in her life. I’m old school 45. I have to make sure if I even want to be with her. I don’t want my time wasted nor do I want to waste a womans time. I can get sex from a woman whos willing to put out but I don’t want that. I’m a very successful man and I have to make sure, if this is the woman I want to settle down with and have children with. I’m not into rushing, to many men rush and this is why the divorce rate is so high and there are so many unwanted children. There are still men out here, who want to do the right thing, the way God intended. I’m not trying to be a baby daddy. I want a wife and a partner to build something with. The slower we take it, the better getting to know one another. Sooner or later, people’s true colors will be revealed.”
There you have it ladies. There are some good men out there who don’t mind being friends with a woman. Remember just because people want different things, doesn’t make them wrong or a bad person. People want what they want. You don’t have to be the person who gives them what they want. You are in control in what you accept and don’t accept. In your quest for love remember, there are no perfect people, but two people can be perfect for each other :).
God is Love. Believe in Love and Friendship! Namaste! 🙂